About Cal poly pomona
As one of only six polytechnic universities nationwide, Cal Poly Pomona’s hallmark is its learn-by-doing philosophy, directly stemming from its polytechnic mission. By blending theory and practice in all its disciplines, the university recognizes that the students solving classroom problems today will be the employees solving the real-world problems tomorrow.
INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION WEEK
Music and Dance Performance by Nihon Kogakuin University, Study Abroad Expo & Fair, Campus Voices, Faculty Panel Discussion on Global Competency, International Food Fair.
Learn More >>>
Volunteers Needed: Interested in having a Japanese cultural experience? Come take part in the USA/Japan culture exchange on Nov. 7 from 9:45 am - 2:00 pm, and learn about food, fashion, music, games & animation from Japanese students. Volunteers needed, contact Sarah for more details.
Institute Draws International Students
For 20 years, the English Language Institute has welcomed students from all over the world who are interested in improving their written and spoken language skills to pursue higher education in the United States. Learn More>>>
- Year-round program divided into four 10-week quarters
- Instruction by highly-qualified teachers with extensive ESL experience
- 20 hours of core courses and 8 hours of elective courses per week
- Average of 15 students per class
- College credit courses through the “Bridge” program leading toward acceptance into a college or university
- Full schedule of activities and extra-curricular events